Monday, May 7, 2012

Stretch a Little Deeper, Release a Little Sweeter

Today had its good points and its bad points.  Really every day has them.  Really every day should have them.  Workouts have never really been my problem.  I love to move in general.  I love to feel the burn.  I love to log the calories burned.  So it is no surprise that I got my workouts done today.  I did two rounds of BBC month one.  I went to yoga class and got my hips to REALLY open oup.  I even accepted the Sweaty Betties challenge for May and did 3 minutes of jump rope today, I broke it up to one minute before, during and after my strength, but I got it done!

My food intake though was bad, real bad.  Like twice my lower calorie limit bad.  1,200 calories over my upper limit bad.  I really need to get my nutritional intake on schedule and stick to it.  When I start thinking of going off it I need to really think about why I am doing that and what I could do instead.  I think the only thing holding me back is fear.  Weird enough, I think it is the fear that I will turn into the mean person I was back in high school if I loss the weight.  Still not sure how my brain came up with that one, but it did. 

Now to prove to myself that my new found love for life and the differences between people is not dependent on my weight.  The only way I can see to do that is to loss the weight.  To loss the weight I have to prove it to myself.  I'm in a canoe with only one paddle!  Now if I could just trade it in on a power boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment