Thursday, May 10, 2012

Low Points and Working through Them

I have definitely hit a low point.  The bad thing about low points, at least for me, is that they tend to lead to actions that cause more low points.  I have been eating way too much and hardly working out.  This leads to me feeling just that much more depressed and also bloated.

The only way I know how to kick myself out of this is to literally kick myself out of it.  As such, I plan to have my workout clothes ready before I go to bed and go for a walk with my dog right after my first alarm goes off in the morning.  We will see how this goes as that dreaded alarm goes off at 4:30am.  YUCK!!  But it has been unseasonably warm here in Kansas and neither me nor my dog are used to the heat yet so this is the best time for any outside activity.

I got strawberries at the store today so I am planning to make these strawberry protein pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.  Cassey's recipes are always so good!  I can hardly wait.  That should get me up for the walk. lol  Then I will just try to focus on eating well the rest of the day.  Each day is a new chance to make your life better, I plan to make the most of that.

Huggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment