Monday, April 30, 2012

Who need sleeping aids....

...when you can just work out till your body drops!  Today, I didn't have to go to work.  Instead of sitting around relaxing I did my strength workout and then went on a walk with my dog and added some HIIT in the middle.  After that I changed my pants, for more coverage, and mowed my mother's yard.  Shower and a nap were in order after that, b.o. and all.  Yoga finished off the day. 
      To say that I am tired is an understatement.  I did fairly well on the food front.  At least as far as calories go I was good.  I was lacking on the nutritional front for lunch, but since at that point I was twice over what I plan to burn every day (500 calories, burned over 1,000 by lunch) I won't be too harsh on myself.  'Learn the lesson and move on' is the motto I try to live by.  Now to get to bed before the storm breaks so the rain can lull me to sleep.

Huggs til Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment