Monday, March 14, 2011

What more energy would mean to me.

I've been asked to think about what more energy would mean to me. What would I do with it? How would it effect those around me?

I think the number one thing that more energy would do for me is actually DOING more. Not just watching YouTube videos or surfing the internet for ideas, but actually using those ideas. Actually making the costumes and coming up with the dances. Actually making the household items. Actually cooking the healthy meals at home.

Right now I am so stuck on not having the energy to workout, or cook, or clean that things just pile up. As they pile up, depression and despair settle in to stay. So I think the heaviest weight I have to remove to start my journey is just that, depression and despair. Without those I will be able to start to make the choices that will lead to a better life and a better dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment